Saturday, February 16, 2008

This is a sketch I did when I was up in North Carolina at the 8 judge paint show on my sprained ankle and I couldnt even make it up the hill to the arena on my crutches...I love this one but sorry I didnt do it in prismacolor pencils...no worry tho, I got more to do...




This drawing is one from when I was in high school...it weathered a house fire and two hurricanes...but my ability to draw is never damaged by the elements but I just love this picture so much as I wanted to own this horse so bad.

I have been working hard to get this flat work done for the Paint Horse association...so excited to see if they like it (what's not to like?) and also get a horse ready to take to Oklahoma and Texas for the shows...only 4 months to go until Pinto world...

No comments: