Wednesday, January 2, 2008



Here I am riding my "new" old horse Foxy. As usual, my kid has absconded with my other horse Cleo and while she WAS for sale, no more mention has been made of it...the little snot is out riding her right now...While I adore Foxy and yes, she IS my horse, I was so hoping to make Cleo the major champion she deserves to be...Anyhow I rode Foxy huntseat yesterday and long for Cleo...she is far more comfortable and better suited to riding english...I do make Foxy look bigger than her 15 hands as I am kind of a small person myself, I do so like a 16 + hander to post on...
More later...Emma, love ya and miss ya...How's Jasmine?

2 comments:

The Half-Assed Blog said...

D'oh... It took me a while to dig through the FHOTD archives and find your blog again!
I moved to Ft Collins to go to a "real" college... CSU majoring in equine science.
Jasmine is fine- well enough to be a pain in the butt anyway! :)
I moved her too and she doesn't know what to make of the nice barn. She took off galloping down the barn aisle the other day and got all the Arabs in an uproar.
My blog is here:
www.magnacummuley.blogspot.com
and I'm off to put up a post about Jas!

crazyhorse said...

Emma, Jasmine knows how to get the AY-rabs jealous of her outstanding personality and good looks! Coming over to read your blog!