Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy as hell...as usual...bought myself a sewing machine and off I go...I sewed as teen and here I am, back at it again...I am making Kailey an outfit, most likely Amanda is next, and I am working on MY OWN too!
Showed all weekend...first time I have showed Cleo since last November! We earned 5 firsts, three seconds, two thirds...and nothing lower than that...I ended up Grand Champion Sr. rider and won an etched glass plate, huge long streamer ribbon, and an etched crystal goblet!
Caitlin showed Crush in green horse and ended up reserve grand champion! He was such a good boy! Caitlin's attitude towards him is finally changing.
We are joining the Silver Sands Bridle Club...love that place...
More to come....gotta go work!

Oh yeah...Fuzzy died. His owners are so sad...his portrait model sits in the middle of a memorial to him...faithful beloved horse owned by the same people all his long long life. Cleo's sire died last week too...

No comments: