Wednesday, May 28, 2008



Pictured is me on Foxy, Caitlin on Cleo, and Evanne on "Crackhead" the rescue horse! This was from a recent show where the Paint gang RULED!

My truck is BROKE!!!!!!!!!! Dammit, I feel stranded! Yeah yeah, I can drive one of the other 4 vehicles sitting around here but I hate to be in a strange one...
Renan comes today to put shoes on the Crushpuppy...he is ready for them. Last weekend, once more, we were GRAND CHAMPION walk/trot horse at the open show...Not only that, we actually loped his first canter class and he ROCKED my world!!!!!!!!!!!
I also am back on Cleo and am so happy with my big girl...I missed her. Tho there is nothing wrong with Miss Piggy, I love riding Cleo huntseat...I am in the process of buying her a new english saddle...
Pictures coming...camera keeps getting left behind. We MIGHT show this weekend if it doesnt rain.
I am LOVING the gym...I am getting definition in my torso, and I actually am getting a cute ASS!!! Jimmy finally noticed! WooooHoooo! My english boots are too big thru the calf now...Caitlin says I will need new boots before we do the World shows~! Oh rats! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sewing again...got the coolest outfit almost finished for Kailey (so easy to sew for little girls!) and the just delivered the fabric from Joann's that I will turn into a new railshirt for me! I love this sewing machine, it is so much better than the Singer I had as a kid!

No comments: