Monday, July 7, 2008

happy Tuesday horse

Oh well it WILL be a Happy Tuesday! Today I pitched several broken crapped out resins...Renee, if you are reading this, I owe ya, sistah...You give me the strength to say 'aw frak it'...Tomorrow will be Bloody Tuesday...Buh BYE to the Wixom from Hell (Thanks a crap load, BdV) You suck for the ruination and I rock for tossing the load of shit in the trash and doing a Sopppprano on it.

un happy horse

I have started selling off my dearest models...I hope people will appreciate them. I coddled them for the last 35 years and if someone else gets to love them as much as I did, go for it. I will miss them but I will not fear for them any longer. I foresee a disaster this hurricane season and I do not want to suffer again. My insurance is paid up on the trailers, the trucks, the horses...come get me...

No comments: