Tuesday, July 8, 2008

bye bye hug?

Well leaving for nearly a week...so sad to leave the guys behind...I am a sore NON-shower...I wanna be the one riding...oh well, swallowed my big girl pills and going to just hang out...Why am I even going? I support Caitlin; I think I am the emotional clothesline she needs...
I have a box of work, a stack of DVDs, my exercise tapes and my Honda...oh yeah and my dog...she sleeps when I go ride the scoot.
Next year I am going to Paint AND Pinto world shows...try n stop me...I will go alone if I hafto...well, me and Cleo...maybe Crush...
Guess I am feeling sad...I sold off such a HUGE bunch of my precious models...but they will go on and cheer others...I am keeping Gunsmoke, and a couple of the 5 Gaiters...Some of those guys just defy artistic description...Got more work today...when I get back I shall launch the next crowd of obligations...got one that is almost done, a lovely loping quarter horse...His shoes should be here soon and then he can scoot home to B. Then the Nov gets finished;the base is going look hot with it's vegetation and underbrush!
Must pack~

bye dog

No comments: