Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I want to be a weather man so I can be wrong all the time and nobody gives a hoot...

Raining like mad all day despite the overpaid/never right weather guy assuring me that the rain would be minute...so there I am dragging in wet soggy horses out of the pasture and in 15 minutes I am soaked to the skin...
Crush looks like PigPen.


PigPen Pictures, Images and Photos


Anyhow I worked inside most all day...got Breakittomegently nearly ready to ship home, and the lil Pandy finally stopped wrestling her color mess by her tail and we are good to go tomorrow...the gates open up for more completions and so I work on the Lonestar for Brenda and Mary's deceased Paint mare. What a beauty she was...
Thursday I get new glasses (I give up on contacts; ain't happening) and tomorrow Renan comes to do four horses, three with new shoes and Foxy gets a simple trim...Then Friday morning, the coldest weekend of the entire year, we head to Clarcona with one horse, six stalls and endless fun (let's hope) and I am bringing hot apple cider...I know it will be much appreciated. Sugar is staying home this time; I know Jimmy will keep her warm.
Guess I won't take any work as there will be no sitting outside in the warm sun sanding...I will be freezing my butt off and snuggling in bed watching "Scrubs" dvds and movies I have to catch up on will be my best plan!!!
its cold today Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: