Saturday, January 3, 2009


Yes it has been a while...I was thinking of dumping this blog as it just time spent on the computer I could be somewhere's else but screw it...No one else reads it but me and it has become like a diary...so wot the hell..
Yesterday I was in a freak accident; Cleo slipped on the wash-rack, panicked, reared and came down on top of me crushing me against the rail...My back has black and blue lines across it. I think I passed out. When I realized what was happening, I was flat on my back in front of the wash-rack and Jimmy was yelling, get up get up...
Today I had to go to Hillsborough for a show and it didnt roll well...I did three classes, won one, took second in the other, came dribbling in dead last (and why I have no clue) in horsemanship so I said "screw it" and came home. Cleo was awesome and that's all that mattered. My body is sore as hell.
Above is a Novilheiro I worked my ass off on and the slacker ditched out on me...Her loss. But I can guarantee she is out there pissing and moaning about how *I* ripped her off...You betcha, you loser. Contact me now so I can shove your $150 up your stupid ass...
Tomorrow is Sunday in Tampa...going to the Gold Coast to watch one of the biggest AQHA horse shows in the country. See Barbara. See Peg. See Bev. Real people.

So my mood is squashed flat...I am so sick of stuff...it all confounds me. Never said I was an Einstein but I will say what I have to, and would appreciate the same in return. Will be back to post more when I think about it...

revenge Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's an awesome comic. :)