Thursday, January 8, 2009


One down and a mega wrecked studio to go... sold one more BHR mustang...kissed his pink nose good-bye and realized the mustang shelf is looking pretty empty...Buh Bye my beauties...I hope they love you as much as I did...Saw the majority of my 'stang collection go away...got just two or three left now and they will go soon too...After I saw that one in the gutter all bloated and warped, I knew my collecting days were over...
On to happier things; April's foal is done, I can pack her up and ship her out tomorrow or Monday. Sandy's Chip is nearly dry and in fact he will go with me this weekend for final details and he can leave next week. Time trudges on, and I will even closer to another birthday I do not want to recognize. BFD.
Leave early tomorrow for New Smyrna and two days of showing. I have to work the gate from 3-6 for my free stall, but Lisa will let me in at 2:00 to shove Cleo in a stall, set the living quarters up in the campground, and get the AC turned on for Sugar. Girls' weekend out...I hope I win everything in sight; I need a boost...
The guy above is going up for sale when I get his last little itty bitty whites done...he is almost there...this was supposed to be Suzanne's of her world champion Carlos (Isthatyourfinalanswer) but she sold him and pissed out on me...Eh, so what...I have about 6 more to get painted up and offered for sale...need Jenn to update everything.



No comments: