Wednesday, September 5, 2007


Get to meet the new boyfriend today...good! He sounds wonderful~

I have a full day of studio planned. I have two horses to finish, two to start and some new ideas to toss into the mix...My awards connections are so ready for me to present them with the ideas...I just wish they were more selective as they just want 'anything' and that is not me...
I can be very very busy! I find I cannot paint up here tho, too 'clean' but I can check the paint in the terrific light...makes for lots of running around but such is life...

This weekend we are at Clarcona for a day of 'hanging out' with Erika and Mo, and her hilarious parents...get to meet "Boner" (Wishbone) who is Mo's cute Paint gelding that looks like Crush...We are taking Crush and Foxy and I will be riding both...Caitlin just wants to meet with clients and sell the show clothes we no longer wear...fine with me...

Here is a pic of the War Chant I have GOT to finish...he is so hot and I have two buyers for him so this one needs to be out there winning at the shows...I want to send him off with a cool name...
(think think think)

No comments: