Sunday, September 23, 2007

pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a front porch...I am so in love with this place...
The back of the house...those are Bob's cattle...he can keep them there as they are sweet...then I won't have to buy my own...The smaller building will be my studio...to the right of that is a HUGE barn...Yellow...ugh...I know...but it goes well with the change of location...so why not...
The view from the road...no neighbors...3500 acres of cattle next door, behind us in I-75...yeah, this is our next home...

2 comments:

claudia said...

I just happened on to your blog by way of the scrolling titles, your title intrigued me. The place you are looking to buy is so beautiful! I am stuck in the middle of a small city just south of San Francisco. To say the least I am a little envious of your position, but then someday I will be in a place like that too. Just wanted to let you know it is beautiful!

crazyhorse said...

Hey I was born in San Fran!!!! Small world! And thank you so much for the positive comments about my much anticipated future home...