Thursday, September 13, 2007


This week has been busy...all booked up now for Christmas orders, and I am working every day finishing up projects for shipping out before Halloween, even better than my usual Thanksgiving deadline!
Couldnt ride yesterday since we had a major lightening show...so I did yet more on sculptures...got the Turner horse finished all the way, and the Bev donation ready for it's final coat of Paint...progress, and I LOVE it!
Saturday we have a one day/two judge show in Ocala...finally Caitlin decided to go...clipped Foxy and has been preparing herself for it...I am so ready to show Cleo here in Florida since all I have done as of late is leave the state!
Sunday we will go to Bob and Carol's to see what we can do to ease their burdens; I dread the aging process...Bob will have major surgery in a couple weeks to remove a rib to get to the cancer. Caitlin is going to ride Radar, and we will see if it might be necessary to bring Radar back here...there is room for him and plenty of time for another horse. Crush is progressing so well, when Caitlin claims he is spooky and untrustworthy, why is so calm and gentle with me on his back?
I am thinking of buying a sports car...what for tho? My Ram is good to me but I crave one of those Crossfires...we'll see what happens after the first of the year. We need to start making plans for the sale of the other farm and then buying another one in another state...I am so sick of the crowds here...

No comments: