Friday, September 28, 2007

Pictures of latest work...

ALMOST done done done...he needs some more dry time and some teeny touches...and his eyes...like to leave them till the last...
Done done done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leaves on Monday!
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!! At the bottom of a box of stuff in the studio, this guy turned up! I had just starting painting him when Hurricane Charlie took out my studio...both ears were gone and his tail was broken off...I just repaired his ears and will resculpt them to perfection, reattached his swishing tail, and took off his damaged mane...he was going to be a blanket appaloosa but who knows now...he survived and he has to be extra special!




This is the donation to Bev's live show...I think I made it...not sure of the date but the company didnt send him to the right place so she had to ship him again...WE KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!! (losers)
Anyhow I think he turned out great despite the rush job...he is drying here so the pic is crappy...Thats the Bates Hotel back drop...

No comments: