Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I did it...all the apprehension and fear of going totally alone on this was unfounded...I showed and won and handled everything with damn little aggravation...okay I did crap out my elbow at that rest area outside Valdosta but that was a freak accident...I shot backwards when I thought the sewage tank was gonna blow out at me and fell...the freakin' plumbing was in my hands!!!!!!! Whatever little varmint I hit took out the pipes and all the gray water was running all over the pavement...I was so grossed out as I couldnt just toss the pipes...probably had his greasy little splatter all over it...
Felt bad he was dead but it was him or me and $100,000 rig and trailer, and a $50,000 horse at stake...couldnt swerve in time, couldnt slam on the brakes and send Cleo into a wall...so little critter, thank you for donating your shuffley little life for me and mine...so ya got me back by sending me backwards at warp speed when I thought a weekend's worth of shit was coming at me...My whole shoulder hurts, my elbow is hamburger, and my pride is damaged...no one laughed as at 3:00 in the morning, who the hell was there to see me removing the carnage and hoping it wouldnt shit-shower on me!!!
As for the show...I hope Kit realizes she is a total no one...her smarmy look on her face as I showed to her didnt faze me...I did everything perfect in that showmanship class and I hope it made her feel all warm and juicy to hand off the placings to people who ran like they had 3 legs, rolled their shoulders like their bras were falling off, because the NEXT day under FOUR judges who do not bring their animosities and personal vendettas to their jobs, I got TWO SECONDS a 3rd and a 4th under them...Kit, your time is coming and I will be thrilled when APHA says hits the bricks, bitch...No one likes you, and I was happy to hear the comments in the office coming from EVERYONE as you will not make anyone's favorite lists, except of course for your ex-clients you place so well...
Anyhow the show was so small (gee it had to be because of the judges, ya think???) but I did get hired by Sue to work the horse expo in November and I did meet some super nice people...and that is what it is all about...I had more than 6 people tell me they were shocked I didnt place better. That makes me feel good since I work so hard to be competitive against people who have trainers, coaches, really expensive horses and have super model looks...I am just an average old lady so when I can get that kind of attention, it makes me try harder...Pics coming later...gotta go ride...

No comments: