Sunday, September 9, 2007


Yesterday was so fun; I did the western riding class and won it!! My first time ever doing that pattern class...it looks so hard but I think I am finally getting my frazzled old brain to be able to sort out which cone is where and put the horse in the right spot...Foxy seemed surprised to have me back in the saddle but that's okay...she and I have always been a good team...
Caitlin got to ride Nicco...he is an awesome horse and now I REALLY want to get him for her...She was so depressed when she saw how well behaved he is and realized this is her dream horse...pics forthcoming.
I got my last custom for the year...this one a TB gelding...the other is a white grade mare that just sparkles personality...feels so good to be booked up and working all the time. Bev's donation is almost done as well, things just are fitting so smoothly into place!
Here is a lovely picture of Cleo I found in Caitlin's myspace...I think I took this a while back and it shows what a truly pretty mare she is...

No comments: