Friday, September 28, 2007

Wow the time is just sailing past...where did May go??? June? July? August was a dream...We leave Wednesday for South Carolina and I am working diligently to have all my completed work shipped out...Camera is full of pics, just have to get organized with boxes to ship out with, etc...
Charles brought the 2 horse trailer back today...what a sweet man! New brakes, new wheel bearings and he commented that this trailer is in brand new condition underneath...no evidence of it being a 17 yr old trailer! So we will use it Tuesday when we go pick up Radar...the place looks like a horse trailer sales yard but Caitlin can take the 2005 gooseneck as her own, we will share the '07 for the big shows, and the 2 horse will be here forever...
Carol told me Carmen had the trees trimmed yesterday around "our" house...I have to do the larger for sale sign for the St Cloud farm and put it up on Sunday, maybe mow the front pasture, and visit my step-mom...
Today is Jaimee's birthday...she would have been 20 years old if she had lived...hard to believe she was even ever here on earth. All we went thru seems so far away...Caitlin is taking me out to the cemetery after we go get a new angel for her headstone which got broken off...I'll get one for Grandma's headstone too...must have been a bad day for angels...

No comments: